Thursday, January 16, 2014

Affordable price for Gerber Baby-Boys Newborn 2 Piece Zipper Sleep N Play and Bib Set



I signed on to order more of these sleepers in different colors and I was surprised to see the average rating only 3 stars. Now I am wondering if the three styles are all the same material? Mine doesn't seem cheap or rough at all. Quite the opposite! All I can tell you is that the green and brown striped alligator version in 3-6 months is cuddly soft. It is a thicker cotton - somewhere in between a lightweight summer sleeper and a fuzzy winter sleeper. We like zippers instead of snaps so that's a bonus for us. I've washed it once (before wearing) and it did not shrink or fade. Love this!


I have many of these for my 6 month old son. The fleece is cheaper than Carter's and any of their affiliated brands. It is warm though and I have greatly kept them from pilling much by washing only in cold water and air drying. They have remained soft and are great winter pajamas.


My little one is not born yet but I can already see how adorable he is going to be in this outfit. I ordered the 3-6 month size because my babies tend to be a little bigger and grow pretty fast. I think it will work PERFECTLY for my little guy! The fabric is what I would expect from Gerber and the colors are bright and bold 
Canon EOS Rebel T3  12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR

No comments:

Post a Comment