Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Best Offer - Carter's Boys 2-piece Valentine Bodysuit Pant Set

I bought this as a gift for my daughter because this is her favorite chocolate, but also because I haven't found it in a tin before. Of all the chocolates I've given her on multiple occasions, she seems to really like "Dove", even more than the very expensive "Sees" chocolate I found in California once.

Dove chocolate is quickly becoming my favorite. This is a tin heart which makes an excellent box to reuse after the chocolate is gone. It is also magnetic just in case you were wondering. I have so many fabulous center ideas floating in my head but enough about the box. Inside the box you will find 3 types of chocolate - milk chocolates filled with caramel, milk chocolates filled with peanut butter (better than a reeses cup!), and dark chocolate with a chocolate truffle filling. The box holds about 25 pieces of chocolate. It was so good that I went back for another one but the store was out.

The packaging and tin box looks great. The chocolates tasted like the high quality that Dove should be and were excellent. Great buy for any occasion, especially Valentines Day.

Canon EOS Rebel T3  12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR

No comments:

Post a Comment