Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Free and Cheap 51% Off TODAY! on Starry Lights: 120 Warm White LED Lights on Ultra-thin 20ft Copper Wire Copper Color- 110-220V Power Adaptor for U.S. & E.U. Included (Only One in Market) - Very Bright Sets of String Lights w/ Newest Generation of Micro Leds - Original Decorative LED Christmas Lights, Hanging Lights for Wedding, Bedroom & Patio. Party Garlands with Lights for Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras Carnivals and Mascarades. Best of Gifts. They Give an Elegant Touch to Your Home on Holidays Night & Day and Even Better, All Year Around! (No Hassle Guarantee By Qualizzi)

I find these tiny LED lights to be a perfect back-lighting solution for many applications related to my decoration hobby. I find that they are great for adding a romantic glow to my bedroom when I place them around the base of my bed. Another idea i had when I was rebuilding my kitchen was to put them along the bottom of my kitchen cabinets. This gave the room the perfect accent lighting along the bottom of my kitchen cabinets and really brought my new kitchen to life. These starry string lights are my new excuse to have lights up all year long.
These lights are beautiful. It might seem that the copper wire is frail, but it isn't. I wrapped my lights around a curvy rattan curtain rod. They weren't evenly distributed the first time, or the second, so I wrapped and unwrapped twice. They are quite sturdy and the copper wire is invisible when the lights are not lit during the day. The lights have a beautiful, warm glow. I have them on a timer and every time they go on in the evening, everyone gives an, "Ahh!" The effect is lovely and dramatic. I would definitely purchase them again and would recommend them to someone else.

These string lights seem unassuming when you open them up -- a bunch of tiny light blobs along a twisted copper wire -- but when you plug them in . . . wow. They are bright and festive and perfect not only for Christmas but also for anytime you want to dress up an area with decorative lights. Because the set is made of wire, it makes it easier to place than sets with more floppy, rubberized cables. I'm a little concerned that too much arranging will break the wire; so far, I haven't had problems, but I'm going to be careful each time I pull them out. I love that I can place the wire straight or in curls or around a corner.

I have these on display in my home right now on my mantle around my Christmas stockings and decorations. They are so bright that they light up that area of the room. I think they would look equally good wrapping loosely around a curtain, along a stair rail, or just about anywhere. My only minor complaint (other than my fear that the wire will break) is that the power cord is dark, short, and difficult to hide. Note: I received a sample for review.

Canon EOS Rebel T3  12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR

No comments:

Post a Comment